With a reputation for high quality products with unbeatable customer service, our support team is renowned for providing an exceptional standard of service and support to our customers.
You will be the first point of contact for all enquiries and requests for assistance from our business partners and customers, ensuring they have the crucial information and help they need to install and use our products.
- Support sales team and customers remotely from the office or on-site if necessary
- Respond to customer enquiries through different communication channels
- Provide advice and solutions for the installation and operation of our product portfolio
- Collaborate and troubleshoot with business partners to ensure minimal disruption to business
- Capture and share insights for R&D, product development and improvement in support
What you’ll need to join us:
- Strong customer focus and genuine desire to help
- Passion for technology and high-quality products
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Multi-tasking and managing high volume of enquiries simultaneously
- Remain calm in a busy environment and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven record of customer service and/or technical support
About deister electronic
deister electronic is an innovative, family owned global business with more than 40 years experience in developing secure automation solutions. We enable our customer to automatically secure, manage and audit the use of premises, secure areas, assets, work equipment and vehicles.
Widely acclaimed for our expertise and specialist implementation of RFID technology within practical applications, from key management, access control and long-range identification (AVI) to proof of visit systems and physical asset management. Deister Electronics USA brings together a tradition of quality engineering with the implementation expertise of our US integrators, to deliver outstanding results.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV and salary expectation to: