Secure Automation Solutions for PACS and physical Asset Management
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Territories Available: West and Central/Midwest
Reports to: Director of Sales & President
Regional B2B Sales Professional responsible for multi-state coverage.
Join our outgoing sales team and generate business. Develop and maintain excellent customer relations and loyalty. Perform high level sales & sales support in a technical B2B environment. Take initiative to improve customer loyalty throughout the organization. Highly motivated to create and pursue and convert leads into sales and develop a network of Value Added Re-sellers in territory. Deister offers a great benefits package, base salary as well as an excellent commission compensation.
- Contact, Develop, Demonstrate and Sell B2B RFID based products, with a focus on developing and supporting a Value Added Re-seller network, in the following use categories:
- Electronic Key & Asset Management
- Access Control
- Automated Vehicle Identification
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Other RFID Enabled Product Lines
- Conduct on-line research for potential sales leads and document in CRM software.
- Coordinate special projects and complete special assignments involving highly confidential information.
- Focused Account Management of assigned accounts and territory.
- Deployment Reviews with Software Demonstrations.
- Manage and review all contracts associated with sales – such as End User Agreements, NDAs, and Channel Partner agreements.
- Assist in other sales and customer support functions as determined by management.
- Interface with internal departments on all aspects of customer service; serve as “Voice of the Customer”.
- Assist with product delivery and fulfillment, as required.
- Territory planning and forecast management.
- Business development and Pipeline creation.
- Required: Associate/Bachelors Degree or equivalent (Business or Technical Degree is a plus).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- MS Office experience and working familiarity with multiple software packages.
- Salesforce (or similar) CRM experience.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team setting.
- Required: Ability to relate to customers of widely diverse technical, cultural and business backgrounds; and to assess their needs and dynamically engage them in an effective consultative sales process.
- Required: Strong verbal and written communication skills, professional telephone etiquette, and the ability to handle stressful situations in an efficient, professional manner.
- Experience selling Electronic Security Products with an emphasis on Physical Access Control.
- 3 years + of sales/account management experience exceeding sales targets.
- Experience in selling high tech premium international products is a plus.
- Required: Ability to learn a complex and diverse product line and continually update that knowledge in the face of rapid introduction of new products and technology.
Deister Electronics USA is the North American subsidiary of a worldwide, fast growing, leading edge technology manufacturer of secure automation solutions – for over 40 years. Based upon a core competency in RFID, the company’s electronic product lines span applications in physical access control; key & asset management; automated vehicle identification (AVI); textile management systems and guard & maintenance tour management systems