Secure Automation Solutions for PACS and physical Asset Management
Why work here
Fast Growing Leading Edge Technology Products Company – Smart Products, Premium Products
With a reputation for high quality products with excellent customer service, Deister Electronics is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our US team.
You will provide full support in all areas of sales, including customer relationship management of existing customers as well as identifying and acquiring new customers.
You will be the face of our business and the front line of our customer interaction, ensuring their every need is catered for and every question answered. After all, it is best in class quality and our great customer service that really sets us apart from the rest.
What’s in it for you?
An opportunity to join a successful company for high tec security and be part of the growth of the team with potential to grow into more! We offer a competitive salary in addition to great benefits including paid vacation, mileage reimbursement, medical/dental/vision and life insurance, and a ‘Safe Harbor’ 401(k) plan.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships in the NorthEastern region
- Serves existing customers, both end users and VARs in the region
- Generates leads for new business, works out quotes, does follow up and proper project management, involves tech support
- Contributes market and competitive knowledge to the marketing and business planning in the region
- Executes the jointly developed sales & marketing plan in the Northeast
- Conducts product trainings, at site and through webinars
- Works on trade shows and house shows
- Provides market information, customer needs and new product requirement to sales management and engineering
- A good understanding of technologically advanced products and a desire to learn and expand on existing product knowledge
- Minimum four years successful B2B sales
- Successful sales assignment in the Northeastern region
- Experience working with VARs / integrators as Channel Partners
- Experience selling physical security systems and/or technical facility equipment, knowledge on systems and/or components is a big plus
- Experience in selling high tech and/or premium products from Europe is a plus
- Experience in an intercultural business environment is a plus
About deister electronic
Deister Electronics USA is the North American subsidiary of a worldwide, fast growing, leading edge technology manufacturer of secure automation solutions – for over 40 years. Based upon a core competency in RFID, the company’s electronic product lines span applications in physical access control; key & asset management; automated vehicle identification (AVI); textile management systems and guard & maintenance tour management systems